Performance Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Start date: January 2023
Remote Pay: $65-80K
Help Texts is a fast-growing SaaS company that texts ongoing, expert grief and mental health support to people facing life's challenges. You’re a performance marketing expert with knowledge and experience in analytics, who is also creative, endlessly curious, detail-oriented, and passionate about mental health and wellbeing. Most of all you love the idea of using your talents to support grievers, healthcare workers and more. At Help Texts, everything you touch on a daily basis directly impacts the lives of others.
Working with the CEO and Head of Sales & Marketing, the Performance Marketing Specialist will define, prioritize, plan and execute a category-defining digital marketing and ecommerce strategy.
Help Texts is a fully remote company and as such, this role is fully remote. Help Texts offers a competitive health care plan and unlimited paid-time-off.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will work with our Head of Sales & Marketing and Head of Content to contribute to the development of B2C and B2B marketing and advertising strategies. They will then be responsible for creating assets, executing all aspects of our social media and marketing strategy and carefully measuring our progress, analyzing data and metrics. To be successful in this role the Performance Marketing Specialist will excel at finding the best, most efficient ways to get Help Texts seen by B2B audiences who are excited about providing text-based support to their employees, clients, and partners, as well as by consumers looking for grief and mental health support. The Performance Marketing Specialist will manage the Help Text’s website as well as all social media channels, online advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, and SEO/SEM. The primary goal is to drive B2B sales and engagement through Help Text’s digital channels.
- Support the strategy for and lead the execution of digital marketing including social media, digital advertising, SEO/SEM
- Help drive the strategy for and lead the execution of the website, with appropriate partners
- Track and report out on all efforts, analyzing site and customer data to continuously drive results
- Manage social media accounts, (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Vimeo and TikTok)
- Build online lead generation strategies
- Become an expert in the habits, trends and behaviors of our organizational clients as well as the consumers who purchase individual subscriptions
- Liaise with vendors, media and conference organizers, as well as the Help Texts leadership team, to prepare for speaking engagements and interviews, and provide materials and promotion as required
- Work with our Head of Content to develop social media campaigns and assets
- Create graphic posts, using prepared templates, to announce new Help Texts clients, employees and expert contributors as they come on board
- Create marketing assets and measure the performance of the affiliate marketing program
- Robust expertise in FB and Google ads, and experience crunching the numbers to understand and improve CPA and other KPIs
- 5+ years experience in general performance marketing
- Exemplary interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and maintain positive relationships with diverse people
- Proactive, self-motivated, with a bias to action
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Experience executing and/or managing a website
- Experience executing and/or managing social media channels, with experience in video marketing and graphic design
- Experience driving B2B sales, working hand in hand with sales teams to build traction & close deals
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Interest or expertise in bereavement and/or, death care or mental health
- Desire for a role that directly impacts the business, daily
- Knowledge of FB Ads, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, Canva
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Social advertising
OUR CORE VALUES
- Empathy and interpersonal sensitivity. We work with people who are grieving and vulnerable, AND in a start-up environment where people are moving quickly, so your empathy and listening skills will be important
- Emotional generosity – ability and willingness to offer comfort and support to people in distress, including subscribers, clients, affiliates, partners or team members
- Resilience – ability to manage one’s own emotions, demonstrate self-control under pressure, and practice self-care
- Collaborative and able to harmonize - enjoys people and teams, always recognizing that there is much to learn from each other
- Flexibility – ability to adapt to new situations and to change focus unexpectedly and frequently
- A passion for advancing bereavement and mental health support, understanding that grief is a normal and natural response to death
- A commitment to working at a progressive company that explicitly works to be inclusive, open, and welcoming to all
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes, as well as a portfolio or sample social post, to email@example.com. Include a cover note too, letting us know why you'd like to join the Help Texts team.
Help Texts is a proud equal opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We’re looking for motivated and compassionate people who can execute from the ground up and support the work that Help Texts believes in.